Friday, March 13, 2009

Animals and animals and more animals




llamas, alpacas, sheep, dogs, cats, pigs, guinea pigs, frogs, spiders, cows and more. This trip has been filled with many animals. It was my first time ever seeing llamas and alpacas. I am honestly not really an animal person but it is cool to see animals that are not in the United States. My favorite part was feeding the animals the plant because they liked it so much and I have never really gotten to feed an animal before. There are a wide variety of animals in Peru that I learned about and want to learn more about when I get back to the States.
We also saw textiles being made and I bought two pashimas made from super baby alpaca and baby alpaca. It was fascinating to see how the women weave.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment